Reaching Early Bipolar-Affective Disorder at Community & Home
REACH is an outreach program for psychiatrists, other mental healthcare professionals, and the wider community,
all of whom are interested in bipolar disorder.
This site is only intended for healthcare professionals and NOT the general public.
|In order to move toward a better understanding of mood disorders, the objectives of the REACH program are to:
- Facilitate the appropriate diagnosis and treatment of bipolar disorder
- Discuss the optimal use of present therapies and current best practice
- Increase awareness of the challenges in the treatment of bipolar disorder and the need for improvement
- Identify ways to improve care and find solutions for unmet needs in the management of bipolar disorder
- Communicate solutions through the development of tools that reach both clinicians and patients
Please confirm that you are a healthcare professional to proceed.